PERFORM is closing its implementation phase, which shall be finalised by December 2018. Due to recently emerged staffing needs, our office in Albania is looking to hire a part-time Programme Officer to join the team and support them in all facets related to the final stocktaking and reporting activities. The Programme Officer is expected to provide support to the team, during the remaining months of implementation of the project, in order to enable a smooth and efficient closing process.
- Support other Programme Officers (POs) in maintaining the dialogue and networking with key actors in the system on issues related to the objective and outcomes of PERFORM;
- Support with the implementation and finalization of on-going interventions;
- Support POs in monitoring interventions;
- Contribute to the preparation of monitoring and reporting documents;
- Contribute to documenting and sharing experience and good practices;
- Coordinate with the project’s Communication Officer;
- Provide inputs for PERFORM’s website (briefs, reports, articles) in close coordination with the Communications Officer;
- Attend meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences on behalf of PERFORM and prepare briefing notes;
- Assist in organising workshops, seminars and conferences of PERFORM NCU Albania and partner organisations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Graduate Degree in a relevant area for the work of PERFORM, preferably in the field of Social Sciences.
Experience and Competences:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in project management;
- Experience in international project management and/or in managing research projects is of distinct advantage;
- Good understanding of the higher education and research system, as well as dynamics in the research community in Albania;
- Previous experience as researcher is a distinct advantage;
- Good monitoring and reporting skills;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Good judgement and ability to understand complex issues quickly;
- Proven team worker.
- Full professional fluency in English.
TIMEFRAME OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The Programme Officer is envisaged to work for the remainder of the year until 31 December 2018 on a part-time basis, starting out with 60% engagement with the potential of increase in hours depending on the needs of the project towards the end of the year.
Download full Terms of Reference here
Please submit your application in English to the following email address:
The deadline for submission is 20 July 2018.