On November 16, 2017 the Public Policy Secretariat in cooperation with PERFORM, announced a Public Call for Accredited Science Research Organisations (institutes, faculties, universities and centres of excellence) to conduct research studies on selected topics in the field of social sciences.
The topics nominated by public institutions and selected in the previous PPS Call are:
- Ministry of Labour, Employment, Social Welfare and Veteran Issues: Research on the difficulties encountered in securing the rights to primary healthcare of the beneficiaries of nursing homes for the elderly within the social protection system
- Ministry of Labour, Employment, Social Welfare and Veteran Issues: Monitoring the effects of implementing dedicated money transfers in the social protection system
- Ministry of Labour, Employment, Social Welfare and Veteran Issues: Research on family hardships that lead to the decision of Child Services to remove children from their families and the analysis of professional procedures of the Centres for Social Work in this process
- Ministry of Justice: Analysis of the necessary harmonisation of criminal legislation in accordance with all negotiation chapters in the process of European Integration
- Ministry without portfolio in charge of Innovations and Technological Development: Quantitative analysis of the influence of Innovation Policy and Industry 4.0 on the development of economy, technological progress and entrepreneurship in Serbia.
Deadline for applications is 1 December 2017, while the selection process will be finalised by 22 December 2017.
For more information on the Call and how to apply, please visit http://www.rsjp.gov.rs/javni-poziv-za-akreditovane-naucno-istrazivacke-organizacije---perform/t